Sunday, November 10, 2013

Friday, October 25th

Friday was a very low key day - Waverly still wasn't feeling entirely back to normal and I think we were all feeling a bit run down.  After a light morning of school, the kids played and then Jim and I caught an early-evening movie for date night!


I was putting away diapers and Waverly was crabbing a bit, so I plunked her in the empty box with a pillow and asked Victoria (who had been keeping me company) if she'd like to drag the baby around a bit.  She was happy to oblige, but Waverly's face at first was priceless... "Uh, so you really weren't kidding about this riding in a box thing, were you?" lol


She did give several big smiles but I could never quite capture them quickly enough.  Overall she had this mildly pleased look, but at least it put an end to her fussing :-)


"Mommy, she's REALLY HEAVY." haha


Awaiting the start of our movie, "Gravity," in 3D at the IMAX - such a great movie.  Jim was giving an amazing Zoolander face here!  Love my guy~

No comments:

Post a Comment