Sunday, July 7, 2013

Friday, July 5th

On Friday morning, my mother-in-law and I took advantage of a Groupon deal for a relatively new business called Salt Therapy of Georgia.  Jim had purchased them for us the week before and we were interested to check it out - they claim that by resting in their (man-made) salt cave for 45 minutes, breathing difficulties can be helped, your body will benefit and you will feel invigorated. I was mostly just thrilled for a guaranteed 45-minute rest! :-)

The salt cave was very relaxing and enjoyable, aside from the old man who snored like a trucker.  I chuckled at first, then was amused, grew aggravated, and finally picked up some salt chunks from the floor and tossed them at his chair.  A few times of being hit and he finally woke up and stopped snoring - the rest of the spa treatment was much more enjoyable!

Meanwhile at home, Jim was hanging out with the kiddos.  Victoria has been really trying to sell me that she is ready to burp the baby; I had yet to give in.  Looks like she found the right parent to ask:


Looking quite pleased with herself :-)  Love my little ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment