Friday, September 20, 2013

Sunday, September 15th

My plans to work out Saturday morning with my friend had been foiled by a comedy of errors, but we tried again on Sunday and were successful!  The rest of the day was just a really nice around-the-house day, with naps, cooking and preparing for the week. 


While the three big kids ran around, my trusty sidekicks supervised as I made breakfast :-) 


Lincoln and Scarlett secured the favored seats and asked Jim to light the candle on the little table so they could... talk about camping. haha


Nana made up our weekly allotment of hard-boiled eggs in the afternoon, and had two helpers for peeling them.  Victoria is a pro and her eggs come out looking better than mine do when I peel them... Lincoln, on the other hand was super enthusiastic but his eggs looked like they'd been in battle :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment